Looking for the Best Cheap Driving School in San Jose, CA? We Review the Best Drivers Ed Classes and Behind the Wheel Driving Lessons in San Jose. Take Advantage of the Best Driver’s Ed Online DMV Approved Classes in California So You Can Pass the Exam with Ease!
CheapTrafficSchoolHub.com makes it easy for you to find the best cheap driving school in San Jose, California.
A good driving school is the foundation of your success as a new driver. It’s important to gain knowlegdge and experience to prevent accidents, traffic tickets and other hazards. Not only do driving schools make you a safer driver but they can also help lower your auto insurance premium and pass the state’s driver exam.
Its a good idea to take advantage of Drivers Ed classes so you can learn defensive driving techniques, while gaining valuable experience and confidence when you are behind the wheel.
If you need to enroll in an economic and cheap driving school, then check out one of the best driving schools in San Jose at DriversEd.com
If you’re required to take traffic school, check out our list of the best Court and DMV approved online traffic schools in California:
How Much Does Driving School Cost in San Jose, California?
The cost of driving school differs greatly between cities and states, however to give you an idea, we listed the average cost of driver ed and driver training lessons below:
- Classroom driver training (drivers ed) ranges from $50 and $150.
- Behind the wheel training (driver training) ranges from $50 and $150 per session.
Many driving schools offer both online classroom (drivers education) and behind the wheel (drivers training) as a package deal.
How Long is Driving School in San Jose? What Are the Age Requirements?
How long does driving school take to complete in California? California law requires all new drivers 15 ½, but under 18 years of age to complete a minumum of 6 hours of drivers training (behing the wheel driving lessons).
If you’re at least 18 years old, meet the application requirements, and pass the written and road test, you may be issued a California permit. You are required to have an permit while learning how to drive. The person accompanying you must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid California Drivers License..
tAfter you complete the online drivers education course, you need to sign up with a licensed driving school in California.You can take driver education or driver training at a high school, or at a California licensed driving school.
Driver Education must consist of at least:
- 25 hours of classroom instruction. The 25-hour minimum does not include breaks or meal times.
- Home study or an Internet training program. If you choose home study or an Internet training program, it must be the equivalent of the requirements for classroom instruction.
Driver Training must consist of at least:
- 6 hours of driver training.
- The driver training cannot exceed two hours per day. If you are in the car and observing another driver, that time does not count toward the 6 hours you need for the required behind-the-wheel driver training.
Tips for Selecting a Driving School
- Choose a driving school in an area you are familiar with. It is easier to learn to drive when you know the streets.
- Ask your friends who are already driving where they went and find out information about the school and its instructors.
Where Can I Find Drivers Ed Online California DMV Approved Classes?
You can find the complete list of the best California DMV approved Driving schools on our home page or you can access it here:
How to fight a traffic ticket in San Jose?
If you’re wondering how to fight a traffic ticket in San Jose then you can speak with a traffic court lawyer for a free consultation.